Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Fort Worth Zoo

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we took a trip to the Fort Worth Zoo with my parents, Bryce, Kaleb, Kylee, Grandma G, and Aunt Anne. Everyone had a great time looking at the animals. Some of the favorite animals were the giraffes, penguins, baby lions, and meerkats.

Group picture at the start of the trip while everyone was still happy.

Kaleb, Kylee and Giraffes
Lion cubs
Meerkat

Looking at the penguins.





Wesley loves looking at big fish.

Group shot.


When I say "Graduates" you say "Fingerfoods"..."Go Puffs"

Everyone loved looking at the squirrel.


Flamingos!

Pretty trees.

Wesley and Mommy.

Waiting for the train


Wesley's first train ride
Wesley is not always smiles. He did not like it when everyone on the train screamed while going through a short tunnel.

2 comments:

Ken said...

Awesome! I can't believe how big he is...

Leah said...

#1 - I love how everyone stopped to look at the squirrel. Nevermind the other animals, let's see the squirrel! (I say that in all seriousness. There's a picture on Facebook that I put up for Larry of a squirrel we saw in DC last month.)

#2 - I also like how you're laughing in the foreground of the picture where Wesley is crying. Also, I wish my zoo had a train!