Monday, March 9, 2009

2009 Garden - March

Seed starters with various tomatoes, jalapeno peppers and bell peppers sitting on Chandler Christian Church’s old communion table


Herb garden empty box with rodent hole that we tried to drown

Strawberry mound. This is the second year the strawberries have been at this location, we will soon see if they survived the winter.


Empty beds

Big pile o’dirt to fill the new beds


Onions


Last year’s asparagus and potatoes. Asparagus are two year plants so we are looking forward to eating lots of it this season.


Fruit trees


Peach tree blooms. So I’m not sure this is a peach tree, but someone will comment and correct me if I’m wrong.


Carmen's roses
Garden pigs


Daffodils and dogs
Daffodils



Kylee and Wesley swinging

4 comments:

Leah said...

I see my boyfriend Kane Dog in that daffodil picture! Hi boyfriend!

Ken said...

Your gardens are way more ambitious than mine! I can't even start planting things until mid-May because we have freezes until then. I want to move south...

Melissa said...

Is it wrong that, as much as I love enving other people's gardens, that I kept scrolling to see if there were pictures of Wesley?

The Day Family said...

Hey Mary! Just found your blog. Wesley is getting so big and he is soooo cute! I hope ya'll are doing well. THe twins are now 7 months old! Boy time flys! You see pics at our blog
www.4daysfamily.blogspot.com
Rebecca Day