Monday, September 26, 2011

How About These Pants?

Love love love, luuuuvvvve my new camera.  So much better than dad's.  Sorry dad. Day one with no instructions on the camera, just a little bit of knowledge from research I've done.  Hopefully, as I learn more about the camera, the pictures will get better.  Notice the blurred background in these Cassie shots.  Love it!




I saw this fabric at Cabbage Rose and it screamed Wesley pants to me.  I have been meaning to make him some pants and thought this plaid print was adorable. They are fully lined with a jersey knit so he can wear them out in public in the fall and winter...Larry is not excited but I am!   Yeah for a new outfit.  Shirt $1.50 from Target, Pants $5 worth of material, Shoes $12?  from Old Navy.  Total outfit: $18.50  







2 comments:

Leah said...

I love the modeling poses!

Mary and Larry Smerk said...

Almost zoolander with the lips.