Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

Wesley's preschool Easter party


Daddy took half a day off and surprised Wes at school

Happy Baby

Coloring eggs


it's an egg






Nana and Marcus



Cassie just saw this picture and said "shhh"  while I'm typing captions.  She fell asleep during egg coloring.   Auntie Carmen has magic sleeping powers on Cassie.



Egg Hunt at Grace

Happy baby

all three!


ohhh.  eggs!


family picture.  Love the bow ties.  I made them in case you are wondering.

I can reach it!

Squishy face

Marcus is officially crawling. 


Family picture

Bunny can wear the shoes




2 comments:

Leah said...

1. I flove that green coat. Where did you get it?

2. Where's Larry's bow tie?!

Mary and Larry Smerk said...

Kenneth Cole at Sams for $15. Two years ago?

I forgot to make him one.