Thursday, October 24, 2013

Kindergarten Music Program

Wesley had his first music program concert at Springtown Elementary this past week.  I was expecting it to be pretty good from all of the wonderful things I had heard about the music teacher at the school.  She met and exceeded my expectations for a little kindergarten program.  Love the last two songs where the kids got to run around and just have fun.  You can tell they enjoyed it.

Here are some pictures and videos: 


 In case you missed the facebook post.  Wesley cut Cassie's hair and just a tiny bit of her ear!  She has fully recovered, but her hair is another story.  I did the best I could to even it out. 


If you click on the title of the video:  SES Kinder Oct 2013...  it will take you to Youtube where the quality in full screen mode is much better.  All of these videos are unlisted which means you will not be able to find them by searching on Youtube, you have to have the link to view them. 

No comments: