Friday, July 24, 2009

I Love Custom Orders!

I love sewing custom orders for family and friends!

Here is the latest custom order for Bev's granddaughter and her new baby girl! I thought it came out so well so I thought I would share. Most of the fabric is from Michael Miller by Sandi Henderson with some Heather Bailey and Moda as well. My favorite new change is a gap in the sewn handle of the diaper bag to add a baby ring for attaching stuff. Feel free to let me know what you think and please keep me in mind next time you need a baby shower gift!


If you look closely you can see another sewn line in the handle just under where the handle flaps down. That is where a plastic baby ring can be attached!

Pockets! Five in total with a magnetic snap closure.


Diaper wipes holder and two burp cloths.


Minky backside of the lovie with ribbon tags.

Front of the lovie with a minky rose in the middle. The cool think about these roses is that they look better after washing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I freaking love that rose fabric!

(This is Leah, by the way. I'm too lazy to log my mother out and log myself in.)