Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Afternoon

A typical Sunday afternoon. I'm sewing, and this is what I see out of the window. Usually the neighbor boy is playing baseball or football, but I guess today he caught cowboy fever. Love the swinging the baseball cap while riding the cow, then jumping off.  Is this considered spying?  I hope not. 


...and here is what is going on downstairs.  Pure joy.

and a fake smile, although he is having lots of fun too. 

Should I be worried that she loves shoes?


3 comments:

Leah said...

You shouldn't be worried that she loves shoes. You should be worried that she tried to shoplift a purse in Kate Spade when you were visiting.

Mary and Larry Smerk said...

At least she has good taste, Wee Squeaks and Kate Spade.

Ken said...

Just let me teach her how to shop for shoes on sale. I got a pair for 65% off of the clearance price the other day ;-)