Friday, March 9, 2012

Thursday Morning

Yesterday morning I was trying to get a few things accomplished before my Dr's appointment.   Nothing to worry about just a routine appointment and everything is fine.  I must be the most boring patient for my Dr.  Wesley asked if he could watch the Pioneer Woman cooking show.  Puzzled, I said ok.  Twenty minutes later I go downstairs and see this site: 

I guess Grandpa figured out after watching part of the cooking show that he wanted to see the cowboys and ranching scenes and not the cooking, so he did one better and put on a John Wayne movie.  You can't see it in the picture, but Wes has on his boots, size 5 jeans, (which are way too big for him, but the only ones that were clean) a shirt on backwards and inside out, and his hat.  A true cowboy at heart.

No comments: