Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lazy Sunday

We usually leave Sunday afternoons for just hanging out and having a little fun.

This pose was just too funny so I thought I would take a picture and share. Yes, that is a Xbox 360 controller and Larry is playing a game while holding Wesley. For those of you who do not partake in the awesomeness that is video games, being able to hold a baby and play at the same time is true talent. But, it helps that Wesley, like any baby, loves to be held and Larry was just happy he was sitting quietly playing with his Freddie the Firefly.






4 comments:

Melissa said...

As I posted on Larry's Facebook page, I love the picture with Wesley all in smiles from quality time with his daddy. This is how I anticipate my brother will also adapt his video gaming with parental bonding someday.

Leah said...

He can also play Wii and drink wine at the same time. Larry, not Wesley. Although that gives Wesley something to aspire to.

Ken said...

Wesley is so cute--soon he'll be old enough to beat his Dad at video games, but now he is absorbing all of Larry's skillz.

Wesleysgma said...

He is so cute. Wesley and Larry both. I can't wait to come visit you'all. I am starting to speak "Texan" Love Mom