Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Other Uses for Baby Items: The Scented Poo Bag

Pork Week continued.... Leftovers are inevitable, which is a good thing. The trick is turning the leftovers into a brand new meal. The other day Larry and I made pork fajitas with the left over pork ribs. But first, let me back up to trash day when Larry made the comment that the trashed smelled bad, not just your normal trash smell, but beyond. Granted, Larry doesn't take well to bad smells. This was because of the raw fat I trimmed off of the pork butt and the bones from the ribs we had. Back to the fajitas...So as I was trimming the pork ribs off of their bones including the excess fat it occurred to me that I have a solution to the bad smell that they would cause in the trash. I went to the baby's room and got one of the courtesy scented bags that they make to dispose of dirty diapers. I put the rib waste in the bag and presto no complaints of the trash smelling. I wonder what baby item I will find a second use for next.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Baby bags. They make kickass carry-on tote bags for airplanes. They even have water bottle holders!