Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

It is true. Your life does change when you have a child, but nevertheless, it is good to remember those special days preWesley. Earlier today I was trying to remember a special story about Larry's and mine wedding day, but there were too many memories running through my head, so instead I thought I would share one of my favorite pictures from that hot June day. So here it is folks, Larry, Jimmy and me walking back to Hood College Chapel after our extensive outside picture time. I am also going to use this photo to end my wedding scrapbook, of which I can say after four years it is almost finished!

Feel free to comment on your favorite story from this special day four years ago.

2 comments:

Ken said...

I remember waiting at the back of the chapel to process when Tricia had gone and your mother remembered that she didn't have her copy of the poem she was supposed to read, so your dad had to go and get it. This left me in the doorway unable to go down the aisle, Larry looking freaked out, and Tricia looking mad that she was standing alone on the other side. It seemed like it took forever and then Jimmy started to look scared. Then Mr. Hovatter started to look scared. I don't think Adam noticed. I was trying to make some slight face or gesture to indicate that all was well, but Larry didn't seem comforted. Then everyone else started to turn around and stare at me in the doorway and they started to look scared. Finally your dad came back and I moved as quickly as I could down the aisle as everyone started to breathe again.

Leah said...

Haha, I remember that! Poor Larry. I also remember going to the bathroom with you at Dutch's Daughter. They kept showing that scene in 27 Dresses when Katherine Heigl's character has to hold up the bride's dress while she goes to the bathroom. It reminds me of that day.
I want to see the scrapbook when it's done!